The Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream was developed for recent foreign graduates from a recognized university in New Brunswick (NB) or the NB Community College, who have studied for at least two years full-time. The graduate must have subsequently started or acquired a business in NB and operated it for at least one year, while on a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit. They must also settle in the province permanently.
NBPNP – Post Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- be between 22-40 years of age; and
- have a score of at least 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark Test (CLB) in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French; and
- have completed a full-time New Brunswick post-secondary degree or diploma for at least two years (15 hours of class per week) from a recognized university or community college; and
- have resided in New Brunswick during the academic program (no distance-learning programs or compressed academic programs are eligible); and
- have owned and operated a business in NB for at least one full year (100% ownership of business equity); and
- have a valid post-graduation work permit; and
- demonstrate their intention and ability to settle in NB.
Audit Service Verifier
As part of your application, you must provide an Audit Opinion from a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) in New Brunswick.
Designated NB Immigration Representatives
If you decide to use a pay for fee representative, you must submit your file though a representative that has been designated by the Department. Otherwise, the application will be refused. The following is a list of NB designated representatives:
Canadian International Capital Inc.
Suite 1300, Cogswell Tower
2000 Barrington St.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Phone : 1-902-482-9437
Fax : 1-902-422-2178
Mike Byrne B.A. LLB Broker
Law Office of Mike Byrne
560 Main Street, S280 A
Saint John, N.B. E2k 1J5
Sunrise Trade and Immigration Ltd.
Contact Name: Enid Cui
527 Queen Street, Unit 120
Fredericton, NB E3B 1B8
Phone : 1-506-455-7106
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Sunrisetradeandimmigration
Swallow Immigration Consultancy Inc.
Contact Name: Nousheen Pourjahani, Kayvon Ameeri
56 Avonlea Court, Unit 100
Fredericton, NB E3C 1N8