In order to apply to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream, you must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Review the Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream Guide to determine if you meet all the minimum eligibility criteria of the program.
Only EOIs that meet all of the following requirements will be accepted.
Below are the criteria you must satisfy:
- Candidate owns a business located in New Brunswick and has actively managed the business for at least one year at the time an EOI is submitted to the NBPNP; and
- Candidate is awarded a post-secondary diploma or degree from a New Brunswick university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute that required at least two years full time study after high school; and
- Candidate is in possession of a valid post-graduation work permit; and
- Candidate must be between 22-40 years old; and
- Candidate must have a minimum (CLB) 7 in English or (NCLC) 7 in French.
You must meet minimum eligibility requirements and score at least 65 points in the selection factors.
Only those selected will receive a written invitation to apply for immigration to Canada through the NBPNP.
If you are eligible, submit a completed EOI Form to the following email address:
Please do not send multiple EOIs as this will cause the deletion of your emails.