The Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream was developed for recent foreign graduates from a recognized university in New Brunswick (NB) or the NB Community College, who have studied for at least two years full-time. The graduate must have subsequently started or acquired a business in NB and operated it for at least one year, while on a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit. They must also settle in the province permanently.
NBPNP – Post Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- be between 22-40 years of age; and
- have a score of at least 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark Test (CLB) in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French; and
- have completed a full-time New Brunswick post-secondary degree or diploma for at least two years (15 hours of class per week) from a recognized university or community college; and
- have resided in New Brunswick during the academic program (no distance-learning programs or compressed academic programs are eligible); and
- have owned and operated a business in NB for at least one full year (100% ownership of business equity); and
- have a valid post-graduation work permit; and
- demonstrate their intention and ability to settle in NB.
Audit Service Verifier
As part of your application, you must provide an Audit Opinion from a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) in New Brunswick.